Step 4 in the Script Prep process is tinting any or all pages in a script, with revision colors.
Here’s a video that shows you how to tint your pages, with a step-by-step below that:
Step by step
- Once you finish collating pages (or answering No to collating pages), you’ll be asked if you want to tint any pages. If you do, tap Yes.
- Scroll through the pages of your script until you find a page you want tinted. Tap on the page.
- On the color picker that comes up, tap on the color you want to tint the page with. A check mark will appear.
- Tap Done to confirm your choice. You’ll be returned to your now tinted page in your script. If you want to clear that color, tap on the tinted page.
- Repeat that for all pages you want tinted.
- Tap Next when you’re finished.
Once finished, Rehearsal® Pro will save all the prep changes you’ve made, and will present you with the newly prepped script, ready for rehearsing.
Return to Help home