Step 3 in the Script Prep process is collating your pages, by moving pages around and changing the order in a script, by removing pages from the existing script, or by adding pages from another script, before moving on to tint any pages in step 4.
Here’s a video that shows you how to collate your pages, with a step-by-step below that:
Step by step
- Once you finish cropping content from your possibly-rotated pages (or answering No to cropping pages), you’ll be asked if you want to collate your script’s pages. If you do, tap Yes.
- To move pages within a script, scroll through your script until you find a page you want to move.
- Use the thumb on the right of the page to move the page where you want it to be.
- Repeat that for all pages you want to move.
- To delete pages within a script, scroll to the page you’d like to delete, and either swipe to the left to reveal the Delete button, or tap in the red circled hyphen on the left side of the page to reveal it. Then tap on Delete to delete the page.
- Repeat that for all pages you want deleted.
- To add pages from a script, tap on the plus sign at the bottom of the screen.
- Pick the script from which you want to add pages from your list of scripts. All pages of that script will be added to the bottom of the current script you’re prepping.
- Move the new pages added to your current script to wherever you want them to remain, deleting unnecessary pages as you wish.
- Tap Next when you’re finished.
Once finished, Rehearsal® Pro will ask if you want to tint any pages. And that’s the next and last step, Step 4, of the Script Prep process.
Return to Help home