If you work on your scripts on more than one device, adding highlighting and comments on your iPad, recording scenes and scribbling notes on your iPhone and so on, Rehearsal® Pro lets you sync all that work between your devices, so you always have the latest work available to you wherever you are, and with whatever device you have with you.
NOTE: Our syncing feature will replace any older script on other devices. In other words, if you sync a script you’ve worked on, only the work on that script will show up on other devices. It will replace any markup you’ve done on those devices.
Also, when you first register Rehearsal® Pro, all of your old scripts will be available to you in the Already Added Scripts section of your Add New Scripts area, but they will be the original scripts, with no markup. You can only sync markup that you’ve created in Rehearsal® Pro.
Here’s a video that shows you how to sync your markup between devices, with a step-by-step below that:
Step by step
- On one device, do whatever markup you want: highlighting, scribbles, beat marks, comments, recorded scenes and the like.
- When you want to sync that work to another device on which you have Rehearsal® Pro, tap on the SYNC button to the right on the upper nav bar.
- Confirm that you want to sync by tapping Sync. NOTE: syncing a script by tapping on the SYNC button COMPLETELY REPLACES any markup you have on your other device. The entire script and all its markup will be sent to the cloud.
- Once the sync is complete, you can move to your other device.
- On the other device, you can download the synced script by going to My Scripts.
- Notice the black cloud next to the script you just synced on the first device. Tap that cloud.
- When the sync completes, tap on the title of the script, and note the synced markup from the other device is now visible on your script, and if you go to My Scenes, any new scenes will now be there as well.
Remember, syncing a script by tapping on the SYNC button COMPLETELY REPLACES any markup you have on your other device.
Return to Help home