Rehearsal® Pro will name scenes for you as you record them, incrementing the Take number. And that can be all you need.
But sometimes, it’s useful to rename scenes to something that’s easier to identify in the list of scenes associated with a script in My Scenes.
Here’s a video that shows you how rename a scene, with a step-by-step explanation below the video:
To rename a scene:
- Open My Scenes
- Tap on the triangle next to the name of the script whose scene or scenes you want to delete.
- Tap on the Edit button on the navbar, in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Double-tap on the name of the scene you want to rename.
- When the name editing screen appears, delete the old name and enter the new name for the scene.
- Tap Done on the name editing screen.
- Repeat for any other names you want to change.
- When finished, tap on the Done button on the navbar, in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
You can do the same thing when renaming scripts in My Scripts.
Return to Help home