Adding beat marks is easy. It’s not a tool that’s on the toolbar, but rather a tap-and-hold-and-drag maneuver.
Here’s a video that shows you the whole process:
And here’s how to add a beat mark, step by step:
- Position your script in the location you want to add a beat mark.
- Tap and hold on the screen of your device near where you want to place the beat mark.
- Once the beat mark tool appears, you can then drag it to exactly where you want to place it. Let go, and it’s added to your script.
Here’s how to remove a beat mark:
- Tap and hold on the screen of your device until the beat mark placement icon appears
- Roll the icon over the beat mark you want to get rid of. You’ll know it’s ready to remove the beat mark as the icon will change to one with a slashed circle.
- Let go, and the beat mark will be removed.