We’re not all perfect when we add markup to our scripts, and sometimes, we make mistakes.
Rehearsal® Pro gives you two ways to erase your mistakes: one, using the Eraser button on the bottom toolbar, and two, by treating your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch like an Etch-A-Sketch.
Here’s a video that shows you how to use both methods, with a step-by-step below that:
Step by step
To use the Eraser tool:
- select the Eraser icon on the bottom.
- Tap on whatever item of markup (highlighting or scribble) that you want to erase.
- Repeat for all items you want to erase.
You can also tap and hold, then drag through an area to erase multiple items.
To delete something you’ve just highlighted or scribbled:
- Quickly and briefly shake your device.
- Confirm that you want to undo what you just did.
Return to Help home