We’re not all perfect when we add markup to our scripts, and sometimes, we make mistakes.
Rehearsal® Pro gives you two ways to erase your mistakes: one, using the Eraser button on the bottom toolbar, and two, by treating your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch like an Etch-A-Sketch.
Here’s a video that shows you how to use both methods, with a step-by-step below that:
Step by step
To use the Eraser tool:
- select the Eraser icon on the bottom.
- Tap on whatever item of markup (highlighting or scribble) that you want to erase.
- Repeat for all items you want to erase.
To delete something you’ve just highlighted or scribbled:
- Quickly and briefly shake your device.
- Confirm that you want to undo what you just did.
Return to Help home