Sometimes, scripts are so large that they can’t be sent to Rehearsal® Pro via email.
This is usually due to them being scanned in at too high a quality level than required, resulting in very large file sizes. Users then resort to using a cloud service, like Box (also known as Box.com), to upload the script and send a link to the file.
Simply sending a link to a file you have stored (or have been given access to) in Box won’t be visible to our servers. Don’t send an email to your script+username address with a Box link – it won’t work.
You either need to attach the actual PDF of the script, or, if the script is too large to attach, follow the step-by-step directions below for adding the script from Box:
- Make sure you have the Box app. You can get it from the iTunes App Store. It’s free.
- Using the Box for iPhone/iPad app, upload your script and view it (or view a script you’ve been given access to) on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Sharing icon on the bottom action bar that looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of it.
- Tap on the similar icon in the popup menu that appears, labeled Open in…
- Look for the Rehearsal® Pro icon in the list of apps, then tap on it to add your script.
- Go to the Add New Script area in Rehearsal® Pro and you’ll see the script there.
Return to Help home